1. Coca-Cola can bring out the shine in your tools. All you have to do is dip them in a cup of coke and smoothly wipe off all the rust from it. Coca-Cola has phosphoric acid in it which stops the corrosion process and breaks the bond between the metal and the rust, resulting in easy removal from the metal.
2. Coca-Cola is also a fantastic addition to many recipes. Using Coca-Cola to cook pot roast or steaks in will easily tenderize the meat for you. Mixing Coke with ketchup or barbecue sauce also makes for a delightfully sweet glaze.
3. Coca-Cola is also an effective pest control method for your garden. To rid yourself of plant-munching slugs and snails, pour a small bowl of Coca-Cola and place it near your garden or flowerbeds. The smell will attract these crawling bugs and the drink’s acidity will kill them.
4. Coca-Cola is incredibly helpful when removing stains from clothing and fabric. Coke will easily remove grease stains, as well as blood spots. Remember that Coca-Cola itself is brown, so stains on light fabrics might be better removed another way.
5. Coca-Cola can also help you avoid a major hair disaster. If you have gum stuck in your hair, dip the gum into a small bowl of Coke and let it sit for a few minutes. The Coca-Cola breaks down the gum, allowing you to wipe it off.