Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

Submit Guest Post

KZK promo featuring Karan Singh Grover as Mr Bajaj impresses TV buffs

After weeks of speculations, it has been finally confirmed that handsome actor Karan Singh Grover has been roped in to play the iconic character of Mr Bajaj on popular daily soap Kasautii Zindagi Kay. Recently, producer Ekta Kapoor shared Grover’s look as Mr Bajaj on her Instagram account, which went viral in no time.

Today, the makers of the show launched a promo, featuring Karan Singh Grover as Mr Bajaj. Fans will soon see the actor enter Kasautii Zindagi Kay, which is currently the numero uno show on Star Plus.


Karan Singh Grover, who had bid adieu to television in 2013 after establishing himself as a household name with such successful shows as Dill Mill Gayye and Qubool Hai, was in two minds about returning to the small screen. He took a lot of time in signing KZK on the dotted line.

We also heard that charming actor Harshad Chopra was also in the running to bag the role of Mr Bajaj. However, Ekta Kapoor was quite keen on having Karan Singh Grover onboard and, after a lot of convincing, the actor finally agreed to do the show.

Original Kasautii Zindagii Kay had Ronit Roy in the role of Mr Bajaj. When the actor got to know from Ekta that Karan Singh Grover has come onboard to reprise the same role in the reboot version of the show, he wished him luck.

“Karan Singh Grover is finalized as the new Mr Bajaj and Ekta Kapoor confirmed the same too. KSG is the only actor who was in season 1 and now in season 2 as well. He is very lucky as he is getting a chance to be part of both the seasons. I feel that what Karan will do as Mr Bajaj should not be compared with my work as Mr Bajaj, as I did it 15 years ago. The time and the actors then were different. KSG is an accomplished actor. He will add his own flavour to the role. I wish that Karan does so well that people forget the original Mr Bajaj,” he shared.

Add EasternEye As Your Trusted Source
preferred source on google news

More For You

Shah Rukh Khan and two Bollywood stars told to stop Vimal ads amid $5 billion pan masala controversy

Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff have been caught up in Maharashtra’s latest crackdown

Getty Images

Shah Rukh Khan and two Bollywood stars told to stop Vimal ads amid $5 billion pan masala controversy

Highlights

  • Maharashtra’s Food and Drug Administration has issued show-cause notices to Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff over Vimal Elaichi advertisements
  • The regulator says the campaigns may indirectly promote a pan masala product associated with the Vimal brand
  • The actors have been asked to remove the advertisements from social media and explain their endorsements within 15 days
  • India’s pan masala market was estimated at around £3.7 billion last year, based on the reported $5 billion valuation and the August 17, 2026 exchange rate of about $1.356 per £1

Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff have been caught up in Maharashtra’s latest crackdown on surrogate advertising, after the state’s food safety regulator questioned their involvement in Vimal Elaichi campaigns.

The Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has asked the three actors to explain why action should not be taken against them, arguing that the advertisements for cardamom may help maintain consumer recognition of Vimal’s pan masala products.

Keep ReadingShow less