Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

Submit Guest Post

Sidharth Malhotra looking forward to romantic single with Diana Penty

By: Mohnish Singh

When several pictures of Sidharth Malhotra and Diana Penty shooting together in Goa surfaced on social media a couple of weeks ago, fans were curious to know which project the two were working on. Well, the secret is finally out. The duo is set to feature together in an upcoming music video titled Challon Ke Nishaan. Malhotra and Penty took to social media to drop the first-look poster of the new romantic song which has been directed by choreographer-director Bosco Leslie Martis.


Talking about the song, Sidharth Malhotra tells an entertainment portal, “It felt great to shoot outdoors after a while in Goa, use the scenic location and the vibe of the place. Direction by Bosco as always was seamless and creating this beautiful story with Diana was amazing. I am excited for everyone to see this song!”

Diana Penty is equally excited about the upcoming music video. Sharing her experience of working with Bosco and Sidharth, the actress tells the publication, “It was wonderful shooting for Challon Ke Nishaan. It is such a beautiful song and I hope the audience likes it as much as I do. Shooting with Sid and Bosco was really fun. They both have the knack of making everyone on set feel so at ease, that it honestly did not even feel like we were working! Here's hoping everyone enjoys the video as much as we enjoyed shooting it!”

Sidharth Malhotra, who was last seen in Marjaavaan (2019), next stars in Dharma Productions’ Shershaah, which is a biographical war drama based on the life of Kargil martyr Captain Vikram Batra. Directed by Vishnuvardhan, the much-awaited film also stars Kiara Advani. Malhotra is also gearing up to headline the Hindi remake of the super hit Tamil film Thadam (2019).

Diana Penty, on the other hand, is waiting for the release of her next film Shiddat. The Kunal Deshmukh directorial also stars Radhika Madan, Sunny Kaushal, and Mohit Raina in central characters.

Add EasternEye As Your Trusted Source
preferred source on google news

More For You

Shah Rukh Khan and two Bollywood stars told to stop Vimal ads amid $5 billion pan masala controversy

Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff have been caught up in Maharashtra’s latest crackdown

Getty Images

Shah Rukh Khan and two Bollywood stars told to stop Vimal ads amid $5 billion pan masala controversy

Highlights

  • Maharashtra’s Food and Drug Administration has issued show-cause notices to Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff over Vimal Elaichi advertisements
  • The regulator says the campaigns may indirectly promote a pan masala product associated with the Vimal brand
  • The actors have been asked to remove the advertisements from social media and explain their endorsements within 15 days
  • India’s pan masala market was estimated at around £3.7 billion last year, based on the reported $5 billion valuation and the August 17, 2026 exchange rate of about $1.356 per £1

Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff have been caught up in Maharashtra’s latest crackdown on surrogate advertising, after the state’s food safety regulator questioned their involvement in Vimal Elaichi campaigns.

The Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has asked the three actors to explain why action should not be taken against them, arguing that the advertisements for cardamom may help maintain consumer recognition of Vimal’s pan masala products.

Keep ReadingShow less