The historical action drama Samrat Prithviraj, produced by Yash Raj Films, hit theatres on June 3, 2022. The film is based on the life of Prithviraj Chauhan who fought bravely against the invader Muhammad Ghori.
The historical war drama stars Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Sonu Sood, and debutante Manushi Chhillar. Superstar Akshay Kumar essays the role of Prithviraj Chauhan, the legendary warrior who fought valiantly against the merciless invader Muhammad of Ghor. Former Miss World and actor Manushi Chhillar is playing the role of his beloved Sanyogita. The film marks her Bollywood debut.
Sanjay Dutt, Sonu Sood, Ashutosh Rana, Sakshi Tanwar, Manav Vij, and Lalit Tiwari are also cast in important characters. The film features numerous iconic dialogues which are beautifully delivered by Akshay Kumar and other characters, including Akshay as Prithviraj Chauhan. Here are some famous historical action, war, and love dialogues, from the epic movie.
1. “Jiske piche sau sir, sau samanth, watan aur vachan ke liye sir katane ko taiyar ho….woh Samrat Prithviraj Chauhan hota hai” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
2. “Sabhi salaami ke liye taiyaar ho…..Hindustaan ka sher aa rha hai” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
3. “Dharam ke liye jeeya hoon Dharam ke liye maroonga” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
4. “Ek Rajkumari ne Ek Rajkumar ki veerta ki kahaniyaan sun sunkar sapne bundh liye the” – Sanyogita (Manushi Chhillar)
5. “Ishq ke yeh daag mein dil par nahi maathe par laga liya hain ab vidhatha bhi isse nahi mitha payega” – Sanyogita (Manushi Chhillar)
6. “Koi Prithvi ko chunauti de yeh pran hain mera….woh mere haathon marega” – Kaka Kanha (Sanjay Dutt)
7. “Valmiki hain toh Shri Ram hain aur Chand hain toh Prithviraj Chauhan hain” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
8. “Ek din woh ghode par Rajkumar aayega aur usse le jayega” – Sanyogita (Manushi Chhillar)
9. “Naa ve sapne salamat rahenge naa ve aankhen jo Hindustan ki aur uthegi” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)