RAAKHI TANVI SELECTS 20 FESTIVE GIFTS FOR £40 AND UNDER
HERE we are again. With another year coming to a close and festive season in full flow, we are back on the hunt for gifts for those fellow beauty junkies in our lives. I have done the hard work for you. It’s important to think about the skin tone/type of the person you are buying for. Lots of these sets are good introductions to brands and have great trial sizes.
My favourite party product has to be the Stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in shade Kitten (£24).
(A top make-up tip this season is to add a bit of sparkle, but don’t overdo it. A glittery eye or a stunning lipgloss. Draw attention to just one area for the perfect, effortless look.)
Here are my top 20 beauty gifts for £40 and under. Have a great festive break and see you in 2020.
1. Drunk Elephant The Midi Committee Kit: A skin saviour taster kit for those who have been curious about the brand. £40
2. Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Collection: An amazing set for those who love a gloss and from a great brand. £34
3. Delilah Cosmetics Colour Intense Eyeshadow Palette in Jezebel: A gorgeous colour collection that can take a look from day to night. £34
4. Cover FX Glam & Glow Shimmer Veil Trio: A great and quick way to do a glam eye look. £20
5. Real Techniques By Sam and Nic Everyday Essentials: Some of the best starter brushes in the market. (I still have some from four years ago). £19.99
6. Laura Mercier Pret-A-Powder Limited Edition Powder & Puff in Translucent: A wonderful way to present one of the best setting powders out there, an everyday essential. £36
7. Eco Tools Warm Winter Glow Beauty Kit: A lovely set for a makeup newbie or as a first make-up tool kit. £19.99
8. Three Ouai Kit: A great hair starter kit for the brand to create volume and texture during the party season; great for travel too. £25
9. Glossier The Skincare Set: A fab introduction to this underrated skincare brand. £40
10. Clinique Stay In and Chill Out Kit: Great for post party season hydration with goodsize products. £20
11. Huda Beauty Acrylic Lip Kit Famous & Bawse: A lovely neutral lip kit from the lip boss herself. £29
12. Glossier The Makeup Set: This has three of the most sought after products for brows, lashes and lips/multiuse (Cloud Paint). £35
13. Anastasia Beverly Hills, Power Duo: Her famous brow tool kit, Brow Wiz and Brow Gel. A top tip – get a shade slightly lighter than your natural hair (on your head). £25
14. Marc Jacobs On the Dot 3-Piece Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon Collection: Stunning party season colours with a fab lasting formula. They smell amazing too. £25
15. Origins Mask and Go On the Go: The best of the Origins facemasks in perfect trial sizes. £20
16. Ole Henriksen Balance It All – Oil Control and Pore-Refining Set: A great starter kit for blemish prone skin from one of the biggest skincare brands for 2019/2020. £30
17. Benefit Christmas Gift Set, Cheek Champions Blusher & Bronzer: A staple in every make-up kit. Some of the best bronzers out there. £25
18. ICONIC London Glammed Up Set, shade Glow: This is a great value set for one of the best setting spray sets out there. £38
19. Clean Beauty Edit – Powered by Feel Unique: Some of the best Clean Beauty brands in great, full and trial size. £39
20. Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Rebalancing Collection Large Gift Set: A gift that keeps on giving a luxurious and sensory experience with a wonderful room diffuser included. £39.50
* Prices correct at the time of going to press
Raakhi Tanvi is a London-based hair and make-up artist.
Visit Instagram & Facebook: @raakhitanvimakeup for more