Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

Amitabh Bachchan injured while filming for Project K in Hyderabad

The 80-year-old suffered a muscle tear to his right rib cage during an action sequence of the film.

Amitabh Bachchan injured while filming for Project K in Hyderabad

Legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan was injured during the filming of his upcoming movie, Project K in Hyderabad.

The superstar took to social media to share an update on his health and said that he was injured while filming an action sequence and is recovering at his home in Mumbai.


The 80-year-old suffered a muscle tear to his right rib cage during an action sequence of the film.

In a post on his personal blog, Big B wrote his "rib cartilage popped broke" and there is a "muscle tear to the right rib cage".

"In Hyderabad at the shoot for Project K, during an action shot, I have got injured ... rib cartilage popped broke and muscle tear to the right rib cage... canceled shoot... did Doctor consult and scan by CT at the AIG Hospital in Hyderabad and flown back home... strapping has been done and rest been advocated .. (sic)" he wrote.

He added that he is in pain but "mobile a bit for all the essential activities". ".. yes painful .. on movement and breathing .. will take some weeks they say before some normalisation will occur .. some medication is on also for pain .. (sic) "So all work that was to be done has been suspended and cancelled, dropped postponed for the moment until healing occurs .. I rest at Jalsa and am mobile a bit for all the essential activities .. but yes in rest and generally lying around .." he added.

Directed by Nag Ashwin, Project K is a big-budgeted sci-fi film that also features Prabhas and Deepika Padukone in lead roles.

It is due in cinemas on January 12, 2024.

More For You

Harry Potter

HBO's Harry Potter adaptation already has a second season confirmed, which was announced earlier this month

Harry Potter

Harry Potter to recast youngest Weasley as Gracie Cochrane exits after debut season

Highlights

  • Gracie Cochrane will not return as Ginny Weasley after season one.
  • HBO begins search for new actor to take over the role from season two.
  • Series starts Christmas Day with ambitious 10-year plan ahead.
Gracie Cochrane will leave her role as Ginny Weasley after the first season of HBO's Harry Potter television series.
The young actor, who got the part in August 2025, has decided to step away from the role due to unforeseen circumstances that have not been disclosed publicly.

"Gracie has made the challenging decision to step away from her role as Ginny Weasley in the HBO Harry Potter series after season one," her family said in a statement shared with Deadline.

"Her time as part of the Harry Potter world has been truly wonderful, and she is deeply grateful to Lucy Bevan and the entire production team for creating such an unforgettable experience. Gracie is very excited about the opportunities her future holds."

Keep ReadingShow less