Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

Tiger Shroff: I want to create my own legacy

Tiger Shroff is not worried about being compared to his actor father Jackie as he believes in creating his own legacy.

The young star says he and his father are two different people with different personalities.


“I want to create my own legacy, my own space. The first time I ever performed on a show, the judges were Farah Khan and Annu Malik.

“They said ‘You should be Hrithik’s brother or Govinda’s son the way you dance’. But I have an identity of my own. My father and I are very different people with different personalities,” said Tiger when asked if he ever bothers to outdo his father’s legacy.

The Baaghi actor says despite his vast experience in Bollywood, Jackie never interferes in his career.

“It does help having someone like him around but he has never involved himself in my career, not at all. He never does that nor ever will. But because I am his son, I think I got recognition from a very early age, that ‘He is Jackie’s son’.”

The actor says he enjoys outings with his father as they get equal attention by their fans.

“The best feeling is when we go out for lunch, and the crowd doesn’t know where to go. To him or to me. It is either 50-50 or 60-40. Either way, it feels fantastic. I am so proud to be his son. My father is such a cool person. He has such goodwill. I don’t know one person who talks negatively about him."

Tiger has been appointed as the brand ambassador for the recently launched kids channel Sony YAY.

More For You

Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey speaks to press after leaving court at Southwark Crown Court on July 26, 2023 in London

Getty Images

Kevin Spacey faces three more sexual assault claims as London court revives a halted 2022 case

Highlights:

  • Three men file fresh allegations, stretching back more than a decade
  • London court signals a 2026 trial window, still deciding format
  • Spacey denies wrongdoing, two formal defences filed so far
  • Old Vic years come up again, with one claimant waiving anonymity

Kevin Spacey is facing three fresh sexual assault claims in London. The earliest goes back to 2000. Judges have mentioned a trial date, but lawyers are still arguing over whether the cases should run together or one by one. The filings put a spotlight back on Spacey’s years at the Old Vic and his time working in the UK.

Kevin Spacey Kevin Spacey speaks to press after leaving court at Southwark Crown Court on July 26, 2023 in London Getty Images

Keep ReadingShow less