Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

One dead in fire incident on sets of Ranbir-Shraddha upcoming film

A doctor confirmed that the 32-year-old male was brought dead after a level 2 fire broke out in Mumbai’s Andheri West area this evening.

One dead in fire incident on sets of Ranbir-Shraddha upcoming film

One person died in a massive fire incident on the sets of actors Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor's upcoming untitled film on Friday.

Dr Sadaphule, from Cooper Hospital, has confirmed that the 32-year-old male was brought dead after a level 2 fire broke out in Mumbai's Andheri West area this evening.


The fire was reported around 4:30, on Friday, at the Chitrakoot studio in the Andheri West, and photos and videos of plumes of black smoke blowing in the air surfaced online from the location.

Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor were about to start their Mumbai schedule soon, but now the shooting has been delayed due to the level -2 fire.

The fire got extinguished at around 10:35 pm on July 29, according to the Mumbai Fire Brigade.

Ranbir and Shraddha recently returned to Mumbai after they wrapped up the Spain schedule of their romantic comedy film. This marks the actor's first on-screen collaboration.

Apart from them the film also stars Boney Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia in prominent roles.

The film is all set to hit the theatres on March 8, 2023.

Apart from that, the 'Rockstar' actor was recently seen in Yash Raj Film's 'Shamshera' along with Vaani Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt. The film failed to impress the audience at the box office.

He will be next seen in Karan Johar's upcoming sci-fi action film 'Brahmastra Part one: Shiva' alongside Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan and Mouni Roy. The film is set to release on September 9, 2022.

Shraddha, on the other hand, has the 'Naagin' trilogy and 'Chaalbaaz in London' in her kitty.

(ANI)

More For You

Karishma Vijay

Karishma described the past few years of her life as "nothing short of a s*** storm," saying everything that could go wrong did go wrong

Instagram/karishmua

Karishma Vijay credits her single father after winning Lord Sugar's £250,000 investment

Highlights

  • Vijay, 28, beat fellow finalist Pascha Myhill to win The Apprentice.
  • Her father raised her and her sister alone despite community doubt.
  • She plans to grow beauty brand Kishkin with Lord Sugar's backing.
When Karishma Vijay's father chose to raise his two daughters alone, people in his community told him it could not be done.
On Thursday night, his younger daughter won The Apprentice. "My older sister is a doctor, and I'm the winner of The Apprentice. What more can a dad ask for?"
Karishma said after securing Lord Sugar's £250,000 investment in the BBC show's all-female final, now in its 20th year.
The 28-year-old beauty entrepreneur from Ashford, Surrey, noted that her parents are "the proudest people on Earth right now," adding that her father raised both her and her sister as a single parent against the wishes of those around him.
"Being from the kind of community I'm from, they told my dad, there's no way you're going to be able to raise these two girls as a man, as a single parent," she said. Thursday night proved them wrong.

Win against odds

Vijay beat fellow finalist Pascha Myhill, a recruitment consultant from Reading, Berkshire, in a task requiring both women to build a brand and advertising campaign for their respective business ideas.

Previously fired candidates returned to support both finalists before they presented to Lord Sugar and a panel of industry experts.

Keep ReadingShow less