Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

Submit Guest Post

Alia Bhatt and Ram Charan to reunite for Shankar’s next?

Alia Bhatt and Ram Charan to reunite for Shankar’s next?

By: Mohnish Singh

Alia Bhatt and Ram Charan, who are presently working together on their maiden collaboration RRR, might join hands for a second time for renowned filmmaker Shankar’s next directorial venture.


An Indian publication reports that Charan was mighty impressed with Bhatt’s performance in the SS Rajamouli directed period drama RRR. He suggested she was considered for the upcoming pan-India film that Shankar is planning to mount on a lavish scale.

Not much else is known about the forthcoming film at the moment, but some industry insiders reveal that it is a political thriller that will feature Ram Charan in a double role. There were talks that Rashmika Mandanna was set to pair with the superstar but that might just not happen if Bhatt decides to take up the project.

Shankar is helming the yet-to-be-titled film for Dil Raju and Shirish of Sri Venkateswara Creations. Once ready, the film will hit theatres in three languages – Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.

There is no update on when the forthcoming film will go on floors. Shankar still has a major portion of his much-delayed film Indian 2 to shoot. He has also announced a Hindi remake of his 2005 Tamil blockbuster Anniyan with Ranveer Singh.

Meanwhile, Alia Bhatt will soon resume filming for her much-awaited Hindi films Gangubai Kathiawadi and Brahmastra. Both projects have faced quite a delay for a variety of reasons. In addition to RRR, Gangubai Kathiawadi and Brahmastra, she also has a film called Darlings in her pocket, which she is also co-producing with Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment.

Ram Charan, on the other hand, is busy with RRR and Acharya. In Acharya, the actor shares the screen space with his superstar father Chiranjeevi for the first time, while Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde play the female leads.

Keep visiting this space over and again for more updates and reveals from the world of entertainment.

Add EasternEye As Your Trusted Source
preferred source on google news

More For You

Shah Rukh Khan and two Bollywood stars told to stop Vimal ads amid $5 billion pan masala controversy

Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff have been caught up in Maharashtra’s latest crackdown

Getty Images

Shah Rukh Khan and two Bollywood stars told to stop Vimal ads amid $5 billion pan masala controversy

Highlights

  • Maharashtra’s Food and Drug Administration has issued show-cause notices to Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff over Vimal Elaichi advertisements
  • The regulator says the campaigns may indirectly promote a pan masala product associated with the Vimal brand
  • The actors have been asked to remove the advertisements from social media and explain their endorsements within 15 days
  • India’s pan masala market was estimated at around £3.7 billion last year, based on the reported $5 billion valuation and the August 17, 2026 exchange rate of about $1.356 per £1

Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn and Tiger Shroff have been caught up in Maharashtra’s latest crackdown on surrogate advertising, after the state’s food safety regulator questioned their involvement in Vimal Elaichi campaigns.

The Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has asked the three actors to explain why action should not be taken against them, arguing that the advertisements for cardamom may help maintain consumer recognition of Vimal’s pan masala products.

Keep ReadingShow less