Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

Have Sushmita Sen and Lalit Modi broken up? IPL founder changes Instagram bio sparking rumours

Lalit Modi has removed the picture with Sushmita and her name from his bio.

Have Sushmita Sen and Lalit Modi broken up? IPL founder changes Instagram bio sparking rumours

All eyes are on IPL founder Lalit Modi and actor Sushmita Sen ever since the former announced that he is in a relationship with the Miss Universe 1994. Now they are in the limelight for breakup rumours that are surfacing on social media.

Recently, Lalit Modi changed his bio and profile picture on his Instagram handle, which led to speculation of separation from Sushmita.


On July 14, Lalit Modi shared a series of photos with Sushmita Sen, announcing that they were in a relationship. Sharing the post, he wrote, "Just back in London after a whirling global tour #maldives #sardinia with the families - not to mention my # better-looking partner @sushmitasen47-a new beginning a new life finally. Over the moon. In love does not mean marriage YET. BUT ONE THAT BY GODS GRACE WILL HAPPEN. I JUST ANNOUNCED THAT WE ARE TOGETHER."

Apart from the announcement of their relationship, he also updated his Insta account. Lalit uploaded the picture with Sushmita as profile photo and also wrote "finally starting a new life with my partner in crime. My love @sushmitasen47," in his bio.

Now, he has removed the picture with Sushmita and her name from his bio.

Soon after the breakup rumours, Netizens started a meme fest on Twitter. Check out some hilarious netizens' reactions.

Lalit was previously married to Minal Sagrani, whom he married in October of 1991. They had two children together -- son Ruchir and daughter Aliya.

Lalit is also a stepfather to Karima Sagrani, from Minal's first marriage. Unfortunately, Minal lost her life to cancer in 2018.

On the other hand, Sushmita was in a relationship with model Rohman Shawl, whom she met through Instagram in 2018, but broke up with him last year. She is the mother of two adopted daughters, Renee and Alisah.

(ANI)

More For You

Shakira

The singer described enduring a prolonged period of reputational damage

Getty Images

Shakira says ‘years of public shaming’ ended as Spanish court orders £48m payout in tax case

Highlights

  • A Madrid court ruled Spanish tax authorities wrongly fined Shakira over her 2011 tax status
  • The singer is set to receive more than £48 million, including interest and legal costs
  • Shakira said the decision followed years of damage to her reputation and wellbeing

A Spanish court has ruled in Shakira’s favour in a long-running dispute over her tax status, ordering the country’s tax agency to repay more than £48 million after finding that fines imposed on the singer were based on an incorrect assessment.

The decision marks another chapter in a legal battle that has followed the Colombian singer for years and comes after repeated disputes over where she was considered a tax resident.

Keep ReadingShow less