Skip to content
Search

Latest Stories

Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19

PRINCE CHARLES has tested positive for COVID-19, after displaying "mild symptoms".

He "otherwise remains in good health", said Clarence House, adding that he had been self-isolating in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall, who tested negative.


"The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus," the statement said.

"He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

"The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.

"The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing."

The statement added that was "not possible to ascertain from whom the prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks".

The BBC reported that Prince Charles had been "working from home over the last few days, and has held a number of private meetings with Highgrove and Duchy of Cornwall individuals, all of whom have been made aware".

According to a palace source, the prince "has spoken to both the Queen and his sons—the Dukes of Cambridge and Sussex—and is in good spirits".

As on Wednesday (25), the UK had 8,077 coronavirus cases, with 422 deaths.

More For You

London temple project for Shree Banke Bihari launched

London temple project for Shree Banke Bihari launched

Mahesh Liloriya

The Shree Kunj Bihari Vrindavan (UK) Temple has officially launched its project to establish a grand home for Shree Banke Bihari in London.

The inaugural event, held in Harrow from 4 pm, featured devotional chants, the Deep Pragtya ceremony, and a presentation outlining the temple’s vision. Speaking at the gathering, Shalini Bhargava described the planned temple as “a spiritual home promoting bhakti, unity and seva for generations to come.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Dickie and Watt

Dickie and Watt launched BrewDog at the age of 24

Getty Images

BrewDog co-founder Martin Dickie leaves after 17 years as James Watt steps back

Highlights:

  • Martin Dickie has announced his departure from BrewDog and the alcohol industry.
  • He co-founded the Ellon-based brewer with James Watt in 2007.
  • Dickie cited family time and personal reasons for his exit.
  • His departure follows recent bar closures as part of a company restructuring.
  • BrewDog confirmed no further leadership changes will follow.

BrewDog co-founder Martin Dickie has announced he is leaving the Scottish brewer and the wider alcohol industry for “personal reasons.” Dickie, who founded the Ellon-based business with James Watt in 2007, said he wanted to spend more time with his family after more than two decades in brewing and distilling.

Early beginnings

Dickie and Watt launched BrewDog at the age of 24, starting from a garage in Fraserburgh and selling hand-filled bottles from a van at local markets. The company grew rapidly to become one of the UK’s best-known craft brewers.

Keep ReadingShow less
Serena Williams

Williams explained that her weight challenges began after the birth of her first daughter

Getty Images

Serena Williams says GLP-1 made her feel light physically and mentally after 31lb loss

Highlights:

  • Serena Williams reveals she has lost more than 31lbs using a GLP-1 medication
  • The tennis legend says the treatment enhanced her existing healthy lifestyle
  • She stresses that weight loss should not change self-image or self-confidence

Serena Williams has revealed she has lost more than 31lbs after turning to a weight-loss medication, saying the treatment has transformed both her body and her mindset.

The 23-time Grand Slam champion, 43, told PEOPLE that using a GLP-1 medication — a type of injection that works by regulating appetite — has helped enhance the healthy lifestyle she already maintained through diet and exercise.

Keep ReadingShow less
Olivia Dunne

The 2025 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model

Getty Images

Olivia Dunne shares behind-the-scenes reality of viral bathtub shoot

Highlights:

  • Olivia Dunne starred in a viral bubble bath shoot for a new Fanatics series.
  • The 2025 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model revealed the not-so-glamorous side of filming.
  • Her TikTok showing behind-the-scenes chaos has gained over 700,000 views.
  • Fans and family flooded the comments with jokes and questions.

Fanatics partnership and viral moment

Retired gymnast and 2025 SI Swimsuit cover star Olivia Dunne has gone viral again, this time thanks to an unusual shoot for Fanatics.

The brand announced its new digital series, Explained by Livvy Dunne, where the influencer takes on complex topics in a playful style. The launch video showed Dunne in a bubble bath—similar in style to Margot Robbie’s cameo in The Big Short—but with a twist: the tub was set up in the middle of a football field.

Keep ReadingShow less
Bhaktivedanta Manor

Bhaktivedanta Manor hosts grand Janmashtami festival amid record crowds

Bhaktivedanta Manor hosts grand Janmashtami festival amid record crowds

Tens of thousands of devotees gathered at Bhaktivedanta Manor, Watford over the weekend for the annual Sri Krishna Janmashtami festival, one of the most important dates in the Hindu calendar.

The celebrations began on Saturday (16) and continued throughout Sunday (17) , with organisers estimating that more than 50,000 visitors attended across the two days. The programme included darshan of Sri Sri Radha-Gokulananda, devotional singing, thought-provoking dramas, dance performances, exhibitions, and talks. Visitors also enjoyed a vibrant festival bazaar, a food court offering Indian delicacies, children’s activities, and free vegetarian meals (prasadam) served throughout the day.

Keep ReadingShow less