- Shilpa Shetty had won millions of hearts with her acting skills and with her perfect body she has made a statement as well. But did we know that she is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. She is also interested in sports and during her school days, she was a captain of the volleyball team. She is also a black belt in karate.
2. We all know her as a Bollywood actress but at the same time, she has done other language films as well. She is also very well-versed in six different languages. The icon can speak Hindi, English, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, and Tamil fluently. Now, that is what a versatile actor is.
3. We might have seen her driving cars in different films but in real life, Shilpa is extremely petrified of driving cars. Although she holds a valid driving license but prefers a chauffeur to drive her to different places.
4. Before making it big in Bollywood, Shilpa was working as a model. She started her modelling career in 1991 where she did a commercial of Limca. Over the years, she has appeared in a number of television advertisements.
5. Apart from her acting skills, Shilpa happens to be a very good nutritionist. She has co-authored a book on nutrition titled as The Great Indian Diet along with Luke Coutinho. The book focuses on losing fat and offers the perfect diet to get rid of obesity.