- Tiger Shroff’s real name is Jai Hemant Shroff. He used to bite like a tiger as a kid and so his dad lovingly named him Tiger. He was born on March 2, 1990, and has a younger sister named Krishna. Shroff’s paternal grandparents were Kakubhai Shroff, a Gujarati astrologer, and Rita Shroff.
2. Tiger helped Aamir build his body for Dhoom 3 for which Aamir Khan was so impressed with him that he even wanted to produce Shroff’s debut. Unfortunately, that didn’t work out. And later Tiger was launched by Sajid Nadiadwala.
3. Tiger went through rigorous martial arts and gymnastics training for 3 years before his debut film. The training included back layout, front pike, 360 degree-backwards twist, wall flips and leaps.
4. Tiger was never interested in becoming an actor; instead, he always wanted to become a football player but that did not work out and decided to focus on his acting career. He made his debut with a Bollywood film Heropanti, which is a remake of Telugu film Parugu.
5. The secret behind his muscular built is his diet, which only includes vegetables. He has admitted being a vegetarian but he tends to eat eggs occasionally. Tiger has also revealed that he never drinks or smokes.