5 Best Lifetime Free Credit Cards in India that Come with Amazing Rewards
Eastern Eye Staff
Where credit cards were previously used only for making premium purchases, today they are much more commonplace. Nowadays, you can use credit cards for special offers on entertainment, travel, dining out and even movies. As a result, banks and other financial institutions have also started issuing credit cards online that cater to these requirements.
Many credit cards will charge you an annual fee for having it, regardless of the volume of purchases made through it. However, you can also get lifetime free credit cards that allow you to use them without having to pay any fee for owning the card. Regardless of whether you opt to get your credit card online or offline, you can always opt for a lifetime free credit card. The lifetime free credit card is ideal for you if you do not wish to use your credit card for making too many payments.
Features and Benefits of Lifetime Free Credit Cards:
- The major benefit of lifetime free credit cards is that you are not required to pay any annual fee for their usage. This is especially significant in view of the massive annual fees that are levied by many credit card companies.
- You can also get lifetime free credit cards that offer cashback on the purchases you make through them. As a result, you can actually earn while spending through your credit card online and offline.
- Many of the best lifetime free credit cards in India will offer you a high cash withdrawal limit that you can use to make more purchases.
- Several of the lifetime free credit cards available in India will offer you great discounts on travel and dining, which means that you can save more money on purchases while also saving on paying the annual fees.
- With a lifetime free credit card, you can also earn more reward points that let you purchase more goods and services of your choice.
Five Best Lifetime Free Credit Cards in India
In India, you can get credit cards online and offline too by approaching the concerned bank or financial institution in whichever manner is convenient to you. If your priority is to get a lifetime free credit card, read below to learn of the five best such credit cards in India and the exclusive rewards and benefits they offer.
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card:
- For your first transaction with the Axis Bank Select Credit Card, you will receive an Amazon voucher worth Rs. 2,000.
- You can get discounts on food apps, such as Swiggy and BigBasket, by using this app.
- This credit card also entitles you to discounts on movie tickets.
- SBI Card Unnati:
- With the SBI Card Unnati, you can claim cashback on the purchases you make through it.
- The card also offers a waiver on the fuel surcharge you are required to pay at the petrol pumps across the country.
- For every transaction above Rs. 100 through the SBI Card Unnati, you can earn significant reward points that can then be used to purchase more goods or services.
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Card:
- The IndusInd Bank Platinum Card also offers you a fuel surcharge waiver when you pay using it at petrol pumps across the country.
- With this card, you get amazing discounts and offers on movie tickets, such as ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free.’
- This lifetime free credit card also offers insurance benefits in case you lose the card.
- HSBC Visa Platinum Card:
- With the HSBC Visa Platinum Card, you can get introductory benefits for up to Rs. 2,250, which can even be converted into air miles and make your flight tickets cheaper.
- This lifetime free credit card will also enable you to save up to Rs. 3,000 annually by exempting you from having to pay the fuel surcharge in petrol pumps.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:
- The ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is the best lifetime free credit card for you if you are someone who dines out a lot, since the card offers exclusive benefits and offers on dining out.
- The card also offers fuel waivers that help you save on your petrol bills.
- With this card, you can also earn payback points that you can use further to purchase goods and services through this credit card online and offline.
Now that you are aware of the best lifetime free credit cards in India and the various benefits they have to offer, you can make an informed decision regarding which credit card you would like to opt for. First, assess your own requirements for a credit card and then look for credit cards that best match your needs.
For instance, if you are someone who enjoys watching movies with your family and friends every once in a while, you can opt for the IndusInd Bank Platinum Card. This lifetime free credit card will offer the benefit of ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ on movie tickets and offer greater savings for you.
planned kw: free credit card. Taking the entire anchor text to avoid kw breakage